Hulk Hogan `tried to kill himself once
Hulk Hogan has revealed that he attempted to kill himself at one point of time.
Hogan said on a retrospective television show that everything got dark, everything happened at once and he was drinking alcohol very heavily, according to a website report.
He stated that everything kept piling up and he had always wondered how could someone possibly take his/her own life, and so he got to that point where he said that may be dying would be easy.
The 60-year-old wrestler further added that he thought killing himself would be an easy way to fix things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city