I`m definitely not getting married, says Tiger Woods` girlfriend Lindsey Vonn
New York: Lindsey Vonn, who is currently dating golfer Tiger Woods, has revealed that she doesn`t want to tie the knot again.
During an interview with the August issue of Vogue, when Vonn was asked if marriage would be in her cards in the future, the pro skier simply said "no thanks", adding that she is definitely not getting married to anyone, the New York Daily News reported.
The blond beauty, 28, was previously married to former alpine ski racer Thomas Vonn , for four years until their break-up in 2011.
The couple`s divorce was recently finalized.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!