I`m definitely not getting married, says Tiger Woods` girlfriend Lindsey Vonn
New York: Lindsey Vonn, who is currently dating golfer Tiger Woods, has revealed that she doesn`t want to tie the knot again.
During an interview with the August issue of Vogue, when Vonn was asked if marriage would be in her cards in the future, the pro skier simply said "no thanks", adding that she is definitely not getting married to anyone, the New York Daily News reported.
The blond beauty, 28, was previously married to former alpine ski racer Thomas Vonn , for four years until their break-up in 2011.
The couple`s divorce was recently finalized.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur