I`m not Charles Manson, but I`ll never be Mother Teresa either, says Mike Tyson
New York: Filmmaker Spike Lee scolded reporters at the annual Television Critics Association for not applauding when Mike Tyson, the star of his upcoming flick ` Undisputed Truth `, came on stage.
A source told the New York Post that no one clapped upon the pair`s entrance and Lee, miffed as usual, lashed out at the media, asserting that usually when the heavyweight champion of the world enters the room, people applaud.
Later Lee, setting an example, started clapping for Tyson and the room followed.
Tyson broke the ice by saying that there was no way he is American musician and criminal Charles Manson, but he will never be a Mother Teresa, either.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre