I`m shy, but Shoaib loves dancing: Sania Mirza
Mumbai: Tennis player Sania Mirza, who will be seen shaking a leg with her husband Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik on the dance reality show "Nach Baliye 5", hopes that they have done a decent job as the guest "jodi".
"We are happy to be here as the guest couple. We have rehearsed a lot. Earlier, we had prepared for dance for our `sangeet` during our wedding.
I feel coordination is a little tough and to remember the steps is also difficult," Sania, who tied the knot with Shoaib in 2010, told reporters.
She further added: "I hope we have done a decent job and don`t look silly. Shoaib is a good dancer and he loves dancing, but I am very shy."
When asked why they are joining the show as a guest couple, Sania said: "We will be on the show as guest couple as our profession is to play, but we are very proud to be here. It`s a different thing that we are trying but I assure you, you will see enough of us."
Sania and Shoaib will join 11 other celebrity couples on "Nach Baliye", set to go on air Dec 29 on Star Plus.
Shoaib said: "My full concentration is on performance. I hope we do well. Cricket is my passion, but with dance we will try to do our best."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him