I want to be paid highest in Hollywood, says martial arts champ Ronda Rousey
London: `The Expendables 3` star, Ronda Rousey, who`s also UFC women`s champion, confessed that she wishes to be the "highest paid star in Hollywood" eventually.
The 27-year-old martial arts champ, who`s now trying her hand in acting business, told ESPN magazine that though she had never planned for Hollywood, if "The Rock" aka Dwayne Johnson could become world`s highest-grossing actor, so could she, the Mirror reported.
Rousey, who`s starring alongside Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenneger and Mel Gibson in ` The Expendables 3`, would also be seen in `Entourage` and ` Fast and Furious 7 .`
The blonde beauty, who was the youngest Judo player to compete in Olympic Games in 2004, had become the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in the martial art in 2008`s Games in Beijing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened