I want to be paid highest in Hollywood, says martial arts champ Ronda Rousey
London: `The Expendables 3` star, Ronda Rousey, who`s also UFC women`s champion, confessed that she wishes to be the "highest paid star in Hollywood" eventually.
The 27-year-old martial arts champ, who`s now trying her hand in acting business, told ESPN magazine that though she had never planned for Hollywood, if "The Rock" aka Dwayne Johnson could become world`s highest-grossing actor, so could she, the Mirror reported.
Rousey, who`s starring alongside Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenneger and Mel Gibson in ` The Expendables 3`, would also be seen in `Entourage` and ` Fast and Furious 7 .`
The blonde beauty, who was the youngest Judo player to compete in Olympic Games in 2004, had become the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in the martial art in 2008`s Games in Beijing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past