I want to be paid highest in Hollywood, says martial arts champ Ronda Rousey
London: `The Expendables 3` star, Ronda Rousey, who`s also UFC women`s champion, confessed that she wishes to be the "highest paid star in Hollywood" eventually.
The 27-year-old martial arts champ, who`s now trying her hand in acting business, told ESPN magazine that though she had never planned for Hollywood, if "The Rock" aka Dwayne Johnson could become world`s highest-grossing actor, so could she, the Mirror reported.
Rousey, who`s starring alongside Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenneger and Mel Gibson in ` The Expendables 3`, would also be seen in `Entourage` and ` Fast and Furious 7 .`
The blonde beauty, who was the youngest Judo player to compete in Olympic Games in 2004, had become the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in the martial art in 2008`s Games in Beijing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works