I want to be paid highest in Hollywood, says martial arts champ Ronda Rousey
London: `The Expendables 3` star, Ronda Rousey, who`s also UFC women`s champion, confessed that she wishes to be the "highest paid star in Hollywood" eventually.
The 27-year-old martial arts champ, who`s now trying her hand in acting business, told ESPN magazine that though she had never planned for Hollywood, if "The Rock" aka Dwayne Johnson could become world`s highest-grossing actor, so could she, the Mirror reported.
Rousey, who`s starring alongside Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenneger and Mel Gibson in ` The Expendables 3`, would also be seen in `Entourage` and ` Fast and Furious 7 .`
The blonde beauty, who was the youngest Judo player to compete in Olympic Games in 2004, had become the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in the martial art in 2008`s Games in Beijing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH