I was bullied in school, says Mike Tyson
London: Mike Tyson has revealed that he used to be bullied for his high-pitched voice and lisp in school.
He said that kids teased him because he was “fat and ugly.”
“The only nice thing I remember about being a kid was my pigeons that I kept on the roof,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
Then, one day, one of the bullies grabbed his pigeon, twisted its head off and sprayed its blood all over him. Tyson hit him.
“It felt great. Hitting was something I was good at,” he said.
Tyson developed a lust for violence and by the time he was 12, he had been arrested 38 times and sentenced to time in Spofford Juvenile Center in the Bronx.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?