I was bullied in school, says Mike Tyson
London: Mike Tyson has revealed that he used to be bullied for his high-pitched voice and lisp in school.
He said that kids teased him because he was “fat and ugly.”
“The only nice thing I remember about being a kid was my pigeons that I kept on the roof,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
Then, one day, one of the bullies grabbed his pigeon, twisted its head off and sprayed its blood all over him. Tyson hit him.
“It felt great. Hitting was something I was good at,” he said.
Tyson developed a lust for violence and by the time he was 12, he had been arrested 38 times and sentenced to time in Spofford Juvenile Center in the Bronx.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof