I was bullied in school, says Mike Tyson
London: Mike Tyson has revealed that he used to be bullied for his high-pitched voice and lisp in school.
He said that kids teased him because he was “fat and ugly.”
“The only nice thing I remember about being a kid was my pigeons that I kept on the roof,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
Then, one day, one of the bullies grabbed his pigeon, twisted its head off and sprayed its blood all over him. Tyson hit him.
“It felt great. Hitting was something I was good at,” he said.
Tyson developed a lust for violence and by the time he was 12, he had been arrested 38 times and sentenced to time in Spofford Juvenile Center in the Bronx.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Islamic State bombings in southern Yemen kill 38
- UK pensions minister Crabb considering bid to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks