I would`ve loved to be a footballer, says Ranbir Kapoor
New Delhi: If it had not have been showbiz for Ranbir Kapoor, it would definitely have been football, says the actor, who is endorsing a campaign on the sport.
"Football is life for me and if not an actor, I would have loved to be a footballer. It teaches team work, determination and discipline apart from being such an exciting sport," Ranbir said in a press statement.
The 29-year-old is the face of a new campaign by Pepsi. The campaign begins with a football-themed ad featuring Ranbir.
"I am thrilled that Pepsi is bringing the joy of football to India and am delighted to be a part of this campaign," he added.
The television commercial, to go on air Saturday, will see a young football enthusiast giving a cheeky reply to Ranbir, who questions his passion for football. It ends with a delightful take of Ranbir displaying his football skills, with hilarious results.
"Football is gaining immense popularity in India and being a true youth soul-mate, Pepsi is proud to be associated with the sport," said Deepika Warrier, executive director (Marketing), PepsiCo Beverages, India.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know