If my husband cheated he’d be gone: Sexy Imogen Thomas
London: Imogen Thomas, who has been talking about her “scandal” with Ryan Giggs, said on a celebrity episode of ‘Come Dine With Me’ that had the footballer cheated on her rather than his wife, he’d have been out of the door.
Starring alongside Paul Danan, Tina Malone and David Van Day, the 29-year-old model referred to “the scandal” and “the affair”, never mentioning the name, and told the other celebrities “if he was my husband, he’d be gone.”
Thomas also tried to justify all the money she made from the whole thing since her affair with Giggs became public.
“Would you say, ‘Forget them I’m just going to carry on’ or would you think, ‘I’ve got bills to pay and I have to make the most of what’s happening now’,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“I’ve got mortgages, I have to keep working.”
“You can’t say that until you’ve been put in a situation like that. Of course you would try to stop it but it gets out of control.”
“I am just a normal girl next door and I’ve been put in a situation like that where I am getting death threats and people are camping outside my house every single day for the past six months. It’s hard-going.”
“For me it’s like I made a mistake. I made my bed, I lay in it and for me I just want to get on with my life,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- 7th pay panel will bring historic salary rise: Jaitley
- 'Gumnami Baba' was Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose? UP govt constitutes judicial panel to probe
- Porsche launches new 911 model priced up to Rs 2.66 cr
- EPFO advisory body against collection of PF dues by private banks
- TN Police has failed to protect common man: DMK