I’m possessive about Sachin: Poonam Pandey after blasting Dhanush
Vineet Sharma/Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mumbai: Poonam Pandey, the 19 year old scorcher who has a following of over 1,00,000 on twitter, doesn’t want Tamil film star Dhanush of the ‘Kolaveri Di’ fame to hum a tune for Sachin Tendulkar.
Talking exclusively to Zeenews, Poonam Pandey said that the wait for Sachin Tendulkar’s 100th international ton was truly exasperating but like the millions around the globe, she also knew that it was just a matter of time.
“I’m a bit possessive about Sachin. That’s why I wrote that sarcastic joke to my friend Dhanush on twitter. Cricket and Poonam go together better for the hot action that they serve,” she sportingly told Zeenews.
On her plans on the day Sachin hits his 100th ton, she said, “There’s definitely something special that I’ll do the day he hits the magical mark.”
We wonder what it will be and the imaginations run wild when the lass-in-question drops the bomb.
Speaking her mind to her fans, she had written a sarcastic joke on twitter, “I think DHANUSH should stick to making good Tamil films and leave Sachin to BCCI, Ambanis & Poonam Pandey. "Dhanush`s anthem for Sachin"(sic).”
The national award winning actor Dhanush had expressed his desire to come up with a peppy number after his smashing hit ‘Kolaveri Di’ at the cusp of his much awaited 100th international ton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals