Imogen Thomas going on atkins diet to lose festive fat
London: Imogen Thomas has declared that she is going on a diet pronto to lose the three ounces she gained over Christmas.
Ironically, the 29-year-old model, infamous for bedding footballer Ryan Giggs, who claims to loathe her body after putting on weight, paraded her barely-dressed figure on Twitter for her 250,000 followers.
The Welsh beauty posted a photograph online of herself wearing a pair of knickers and a sports bra, captioning the personal snapshot as “I’m hating how much weight I’ve gained over xmas! On the atkins diet as of today #nothappygrrrr.”
Several hours earlier she revealed that she was embarking on an exercise mission to get her “bod back”.
“About to do my fitness DVD....I will get my bod back yesssssss! watch this space......,” the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
Before 2012 had even kicked in, she was bemoaning her “fat” body.
“Soooooo FAAAAAAAAT! #dietdietdiet.
“Over xmas ive put on so much weight. Im gonna lose it all in january. Im gonna workout and do bikram so much. I can’t wait to feel good again,” she added.
Last year, she had flaunted her body online as she updated followers about her quest for abs by practicing bikram yoga, and frequently gave the paparazzi an eyeful as she headed to the park in midriff-baring tops for her exercise routines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city