Imogen Thomas going on atkins diet to lose festive fat
London: Imogen Thomas has declared that she is going on a diet pronto to lose the three ounces she gained over Christmas.
Ironically, the 29-year-old model, infamous for bedding footballer Ryan Giggs, who claims to loathe her body after putting on weight, paraded her barely-dressed figure on Twitter for her 250,000 followers.
The Welsh beauty posted a photograph online of herself wearing a pair of knickers and a sports bra, captioning the personal snapshot as “I’m hating how much weight I’ve gained over xmas! On the atkins diet as of today #nothappygrrrr.”
Several hours earlier she revealed that she was embarking on an exercise mission to get her “bod back”.
“About to do my fitness DVD....I will get my bod back yesssssss! watch this space......,” the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
Before 2012 had even kicked in, she was bemoaning her “fat” body.
“Soooooo FAAAAAAAAT! #dietdietdiet.
“Over xmas ive put on so much weight. Im gonna lose it all in january. Im gonna workout and do bikram so much. I can’t wait to feel good again,” she added.
Last year, she had flaunted her body online as she updated followers about her quest for abs by practicing bikram yoga, and frequently gave the paparazzi an eyeful as she headed to the park in midriff-baring tops for her exercise routines.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi