Jessica Ennis celebrating medal with sex and junk food
London: Jessica Ennis says she is celebrating her Olympics success with all the things she had missed while training for the Games - sex, wine and junk food.
She was the poster girl for the London 2012 Olympics and after taking gold in the heptathlon, Jessica is glad to be finally able to let her hair down.
“When I was competing I had to turn a lot of things down so now I can relax and enjoy myself a bit,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“I’m a big red wine fan which is really bad and I can have all the bad food I really love to eat but can’t when I’m training.”
And she joked that was going to spice things up in the bedroom by reading the “mummy porn” book Fifty Shades Of Grey.
Talking about the erotic books, she told The Jonathan Ross Show: “I’ve got three of them lined up!”
Jessica said her husband-to-be is as competitive as she is and tries to challenge her to a race.
“He always thinks he can race me and beat me. When we go to a restaurant or out for a drink and I’m tottering in my heels, he says: ‘Let’s race now, go!’” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Sky is the limit for investments in India: Arun Jaitley
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Why hot climate fuels aggression, violence
- Dinosaur-era bugs knew how to camouflage
- Mumbai school refuses admission to boy, judge offers to pay fees