Jonas Gutierrez upset over stolen football jerseys
London: Newcastle United winger Jonas Gutierrez has been left devastated after a treasured collection of football shirts were stolen from his mother’s house in a robbery.
The strips - each one marking a special moment in his career - were stolen from the apartment in Gutierrez’s native country.
The 28-year-old Argentine footballer spoke out on the theft on Twitter in Spanish.
“I will never understand how there are people who act in this way,” the Daily Star quoted Gutierrez as tweeting.
“What is important is that nothing happened to my family - material things come and go,” he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling