Julio Iglesias has never met son Enrique`s girlfriend Anna Kournikova
London: Enrique Iglesias has been with Anna Kournikova for 12 years, but his father Julio Iglesias says he still hasn`t met the beauty.
The 70-year-old legendary singer said that it is difficult to see his son since he`s always travelling, adding that the 32-year-old golden haired former tennis player is very beautiful, the Mirror reported.
His children have good taste and he`s proud of Enrique, he added.
The 38-year-old singer`s father, known for his Casanova image, continued that it`s not as easy to follow in one`s father`s footsteps, but his son is in the same league as Michael Douglas and Liza Minnelli.
He said that his singer son is doing splendidly, and is a clever and charming person.
Kournikova and Iglesias had reportedly split in October 2013, but it was reported in early 2014 that the couple was still together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional