Julio Iglesias has never met son Enrique`s girlfriend Anna Kournikova
London: Enrique Iglesias has been with Anna Kournikova for 12 years, but his father Julio Iglesias says he still hasn`t met the beauty.
The 70-year-old legendary singer said that it is difficult to see his son since he`s always travelling, adding that the 32-year-old golden haired former tennis player is very beautiful, the Mirror reported.
His children have good taste and he`s proud of Enrique, he added.
The 38-year-old singer`s father, known for his Casanova image, continued that it`s not as easy to follow in one`s father`s footsteps, but his son is in the same league as Michael Douglas and Liza Minnelli.
He said that his singer son is doing splendidly, and is a clever and charming person.
Kournikova and Iglesias had reportedly split in October 2013, but it was reported in early 2014 that the couple was still together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report