Julio Iglesias has never met son Enrique`s girlfriend Anna Kournikova
London: Enrique Iglesias has been with Anna Kournikova for 12 years, but his father Julio Iglesias says he still hasn`t met the beauty.
The 70-year-old legendary singer said that it is difficult to see his son since he`s always travelling, adding that the 32-year-old golden haired former tennis player is very beautiful, the Mirror reported.
His children have good taste and he`s proud of Enrique, he added.
The 38-year-old singer`s father, known for his Casanova image, continued that it`s not as easy to follow in one`s father`s footsteps, but his son is in the same league as Michael Douglas and Liza Minnelli.
He said that his singer son is doing splendidly, and is a clever and charming person.
Kournikova and Iglesias had reportedly split in October 2013, but it was reported in early 2014 that the couple was still together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter