'Jumbo' surprise for Yuvraj Singh
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh had a surprise visitor when former Indian captain Anil Kumble came to meet the star all-rounder who is currently undergoing cancer treatment in USA.
The southpaw expressed his gratitude to Anil Kumble for paying him a visit posting pictures on the micro blogging website Twitter.
"It was so nice of jumbo to surprise me! Great motivation and a happy day spent with the legend!" he wrote.
Earlier, VJ and actor Ranvijay Singh visited Yuvraj and the two watched Andaz Apna Apna posting dialogues from the movie.
"@RannvijaySingha came all the way to see me ! Means a lot ! #dosti" he wrote.
Replying to Yuvraj’s post, Ranvijay tweeted: "Had a blast watching andaz apna apna with @yuvsingh09, we laughed so much!"
Yuvraj Singh is currently undergoing treatment for rare germ cell cancer in Boston. He is expected to be back in his cricketing gear by May, according to his doctor. The treatment will continue till the last week of March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu