'Jumbo' surprise for Yuvraj Singh
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh had a surprise visitor when former Indian captain Anil Kumble came to meet the star all-rounder who is currently undergoing cancer treatment in USA.
The southpaw expressed his gratitude to Anil Kumble for paying him a visit posting pictures on the micro blogging website Twitter.
"It was so nice of jumbo to surprise me! Great motivation and a happy day spent with the legend!" he wrote.
Earlier, VJ and actor Ranvijay Singh visited Yuvraj and the two watched Andaz Apna Apna posting dialogues from the movie.
"@RannvijaySingha came all the way to see me ! Means a lot ! #dosti" he wrote.
Replying to Yuvraj’s post, Ranvijay tweeted: "Had a blast watching andaz apna apna with @yuvsingh09, we laughed so much!"
Yuvraj Singh is currently undergoing treatment for rare germ cell cancer in Boston. He is expected to be back in his cricketing gear by May, according to his doctor. The treatment will continue till the last week of March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31