'Jumbo' surprise for Yuvraj Singh
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh had a surprise visitor when former Indian captain Anil Kumble came to meet the star all-rounder who is currently undergoing cancer treatment in USA.
The southpaw expressed his gratitude to Anil Kumble for paying him a visit posting pictures on the micro blogging website Twitter.
"It was so nice of jumbo to surprise me! Great motivation and a happy day spent with the legend!" he wrote.
Earlier, VJ and actor Ranvijay Singh visited Yuvraj and the two watched Andaz Apna Apna posting dialogues from the movie.
"@RannvijaySingha came all the way to see me ! Means a lot ! #dosti" he wrote.
Replying to Yuvraj’s post, Ranvijay tweeted: "Had a blast watching andaz apna apna with @yuvsingh09, we laughed so much!"
Yuvraj Singh is currently undergoing treatment for rare germ cell cancer in Boston. He is expected to be back in his cricketing gear by May, according to his doctor. The treatment will continue till the last week of March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister