'Jumbo' surprise for Yuvraj Singh
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh had a surprise visitor when former Indian captain Anil Kumble came to meet the star all-rounder who is currently undergoing cancer treatment in USA.
The southpaw expressed his gratitude to Anil Kumble for paying him a visit posting pictures on the micro blogging website Twitter.
"It was so nice of jumbo to surprise me! Great motivation and a happy day spent with the legend!" he wrote.
Earlier, VJ and actor Ranvijay Singh visited Yuvraj and the two watched Andaz Apna Apna posting dialogues from the movie.
"@RannvijaySingha came all the way to see me ! Means a lot ! #dosti" he wrote.
Replying to Yuvraj’s post, Ranvijay tweeted: "Had a blast watching andaz apna apna with @yuvsingh09, we laughed so much!"
Yuvraj Singh is currently undergoing treatment for rare germ cell cancer in Boston. He is expected to be back in his cricketing gear by May, according to his doctor. The treatment will continue till the last week of March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?