'Jumbo' surprise for Yuvraj Singh
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: Yuvraj Singh had a surprise visitor when former Indian captain Anil Kumble came to meet the star all-rounder who is currently undergoing cancer treatment in USA.
The southpaw expressed his gratitude to Anil Kumble for paying him a visit posting pictures on the micro blogging website Twitter.
"It was so nice of jumbo to surprise me! Great motivation and a happy day spent with the legend!" he wrote.
Earlier, VJ and actor Ranvijay Singh visited Yuvraj and the two watched Andaz Apna Apna posting dialogues from the movie.
"@RannvijaySingha came all the way to see me ! Means a lot ! #dosti" he wrote.
Replying to Yuvraj’s post, Ranvijay tweeted: "Had a blast watching andaz apna apna with @yuvsingh09, we laughed so much!"
Yuvraj Singh is currently undergoing treatment for rare germ cell cancer in Boston. He is expected to be back in his cricketing gear by May, according to his doctor. The treatment will continue till the last week of March.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra