Kelly Brook doesn’t covet famous lovers
London: Kelly Brook has said that she thinks fame isn’t something she looks for in a lover.
The 32-year-old Playboy model, who is currently dating former rugby star Thom Evans, has had a string of celebrity boyfriends including Hollywood stars Billy Zane and Jason Statham and rugby player Danny Cipriani.
“I don’t really go out with famous guys. Billy was the only person who was kind of known a little bit. When I was with Jason he was a high-board diver,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
Brook believes that diva-like behaviour can kill a romance.
“Once they become famous, they develop this thing called ego and it’s a bit of a turn-off. Then I send them on their way,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news