Kobe Bryant’s divorce `off for now`
Washington: Kobe Bryant’s estranged wife Vanessa will not sign documents to make her divorce final, at least for now, because she and the basketball star are working on a full reconciliation.
According to reports, the LA Lakers shooting guard and Vanessa are trying to work out the issues that caused her to file for divorce back in December.
They spend a lot of time together but he has not officially moved back in with her.
Under California law, Vanessa has to wait 6 months before she can file final docs making the divorce official.
The 6-month mark hits this weekend, so Vanessa could end the marriage as early as Monday, but she won’t as of now.
The two have been working hard at reconciliation. They were spotted sharing a post-game kiss on Valentine’s Day after the Lakers’ victory over the Atlanta Hawks.
Despite the delay in their divorce proceedings, Vanessa is already sitting pretty.
They had previously reached a property settlement deal in which she got all three of their Newport Beach estates.
She got the house the couple were living in, the estate where her mom resides, and the new estate which they have been building for two years. This means Vanessa will already walk away with 75 million dollars, close to half of their total assets, whether she signs this weekend or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...