Lewis Hamilton says ladylove Nicole Scherzinger trusts him 100 percent
London: Lewis Hamilton insists that he is “back on” track with his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger, after he was caught spending a night partying with 10 girls.
The Formula One ace told guests at the Sports For Peace benefit dinner in London that he and the popstar have definitely patched up their differences.
“Nicole and I are happy and together – we’re back on,” the Mirror quoted him as telling a pal.
The McLaren driver, who sat opposite Muhammad Ali, said the new ‘X Factor’ judge “trusts him 100 percent”, and there were “no issues.”
Scherzinger, 34, was said to be debating whether their relationship could continue after Hamilton ended a night on the town by hiring a 5,000-pound penthouse for an after-party with a group of nubile admirers.
But after gobbling down a dinner of quail’s egg platter, salmon, seabass and veg at London’s V and A museum, Hamilton, 27, only had fond words for his girlfriend.
The onlooker said: “Lewis seemed keen to reassure his friends that the relationship is anything but over.
“In fact, he was gushing about Nicole and seemed genuinely happy.”
Guests at the bash enjoyed a charity auction, with prizes including an invite to Sir Elton John’s Oscars party, tickets for the Wimbledon men’s final and lunch with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Bob Geldof and Boris Becker were among other guests at the glittering 2,500 pounds-a-head bash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan