Lewis Hamilton set to propose to Nicole Scherzinger after Christmas
London: Lewis Hamilton is planning to propose to his on again-off again girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger and is certain she will say yes.
The 28-year-old British Formula One racing driver has been back with the 35-year-old former Pussycat Doll for over a month but they have kept their relationship a secret as she wants to be "absolutely sure" before they made their relationship public again, the Daily Star reported.
The 2008 Formula One World Champion is planning on proving his commitment by taking Scherzinger to romantic Carmel in California and popping the question to her after Christmas.
Sources added that this is the third time Hamilton has planned to propose to the ` Wet` singer, but he believes that this time is different as they both have benefited from the split and have realized that it is "impossible for them to be without each other".
Speculation of their reconciliation rose after the pair celebrated Thanks giving together at his parents` Hertfordshire home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on