Lewis Hamilton set to propose to Nicole Scherzinger after Christmas
London: Lewis Hamilton is planning to propose to his on again-off again girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger and is certain she will say yes.
The 28-year-old British Formula One racing driver has been back with the 35-year-old former Pussycat Doll for over a month but they have kept their relationship a secret as she wants to be "absolutely sure" before they made their relationship public again, the Daily Star reported.
The 2008 Formula One World Champion is planning on proving his commitment by taking Scherzinger to romantic Carmel in California and popping the question to her after Christmas.
Sources added that this is the third time Hamilton has planned to propose to the ` Wet` singer, but he believes that this time is different as they both have benefited from the split and have realized that it is "impossible for them to be without each other".
Speculation of their reconciliation rose after the pair celebrated Thanks giving together at his parents` Hertfordshire home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof