Lewis Hamilton set to propose to Nicole Scherzinger after Christmas
London: Lewis Hamilton is planning to propose to his on again-off again girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger and is certain she will say yes.
The 28-year-old British Formula One racing driver has been back with the 35-year-old former Pussycat Doll for over a month but they have kept their relationship a secret as she wants to be "absolutely sure" before they made their relationship public again, the Daily Star reported.
The 2008 Formula One World Champion is planning on proving his commitment by taking Scherzinger to romantic Carmel in California and popping the question to her after Christmas.
Sources added that this is the third time Hamilton has planned to propose to the ` Wet` singer, but he believes that this time is different as they both have benefited from the split and have realized that it is "impossible for them to be without each other".
Speculation of their reconciliation rose after the pair celebrated Thanks giving together at his parents` Hertfordshire home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert