Lewis Hamilton writes love song to win back Nicole Scherzinger
London: Lewis Hamilton has apparently penned a love song in an attempt to woo back his former girlfriend, Nicole Scherzinger.
The F1 star’s several Twitter posts also revealed that he was finding it difficult to cope with his break up with the former Pussycat Doll, the Daily Star reported.
Posting a picture of himself in a recording studio, he wrote that it was his hideaway and he was pouring his heart into the new single.
Later, Hamilton revealed that the new song is called ‘All Good Tonight’, as he posted another snap of himself playing guitar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind