Lindsey Vonn confirms Tiger Woods dating rumours
Washington: Lindsey Vonn has finally confirmed that she is dating golfing legend Tiger Woods.
The 28-year-old sportsperson posted on her Facebook page on Monday that the couple`s "relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy."
Lewis Kay, a spokesman for Lindsay, has confirmed the validity of the Facebook post.
The Olympic and World Cup champion is still recovering from right knee surgery after a February 5 crash that ended her season.
Lindsay`s divorce from Thomas Vonn, after more than four years of marriage, became official in January. They separated in 2011.
Elin Nordegren divorced Woods in 2010 after she learned that he had a string of affairs during their five-year marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons