Lindsey Vonn confirms Tiger Woods dating rumours
Washington: Lindsey Vonn has finally confirmed that she is dating golfing legend Tiger Woods.
The 28-year-old sportsperson posted on her Facebook page on Monday that the couple`s "relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy."
Lewis Kay, a spokesman for Lindsay, has confirmed the validity of the Facebook post.
The Olympic and World Cup champion is still recovering from right knee surgery after a February 5 crash that ended her season.
Lindsay`s divorce from Thomas Vonn, after more than four years of marriage, became official in January. They separated in 2011.
Elin Nordegren divorced Woods in 2010 after she learned that he had a string of affairs during their five-year marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!