Lindsey Vonn confirms Tiger Woods dating rumours
Washington: Lindsey Vonn has finally confirmed that she is dating golfing legend Tiger Woods.
The 28-year-old sportsperson posted on her Facebook page on Monday that the couple`s "relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy."
Lewis Kay, a spokesman for Lindsay, has confirmed the validity of the Facebook post.
The Olympic and World Cup champion is still recovering from right knee surgery after a February 5 crash that ended her season.
Lindsay`s divorce from Thomas Vonn, after more than four years of marriage, became official in January. They separated in 2011.
Elin Nordegren divorced Woods in 2010 after she learned that he had a string of affairs during their five-year marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon