Lindsey Vonn confirms Tiger Woods dating rumours
Washington: Lindsey Vonn has finally confirmed that she is dating golfing legend Tiger Woods.
The 28-year-old sportsperson posted on her Facebook page on Monday that the couple`s "relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy."
Lewis Kay, a spokesman for Lindsay, has confirmed the validity of the Facebook post.
The Olympic and World Cup champion is still recovering from right knee surgery after a February 5 crash that ended her season.
Lindsay`s divorce from Thomas Vonn, after more than four years of marriage, became official in January. They separated in 2011.
Elin Nordegren divorced Woods in 2010 after she learned that he had a string of affairs during their five-year marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why