Liverpool manager Rodgers spotted at famous gay bar
London: Liverpool’s new manager Brendan Rodgers has been spotted at the city’s popular gay bar along with some friends.
Rodgers was seen getting clicked with friends at Garlands, which is also famous among straight boys.
“One of the lads made a joke about someone at the bar looking like Brendan Rodgers. It wasn’t until closer inspection that we realised it was actually him,” The Sun quoted an onlooker, as saying.
“He happily posed for pictures. Usually it’s the players you see in the club so to see the manager was a bit surreal,” the onlooker added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred