Liz Hurley `kisses` Shane Warne on Lord`s cricket ground
Washington: Elizabeth Hurley passionately kissed her fiancé Shane Warne after he was inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall Of Fame at Lord`s on Friday.
Hurley caught a moment with her man with the crowd watching as she puckered up for a passionate embrace.
The Australian spinner, who took 708 wickets in 145 Tests, was the 72nd player to get the honour.
Warne spent the rest of the day with his beloved fiancé watching England take on Australia in the second Ashes Test after accepting a framed blue and gold cricket cap to mark the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader