Love cheat Natasha Giggs plans to work on winning back hubby Rhodri
London: Natasha Giggs, who cheated on her husband Rhodri with brother-in-law Ryan Giggs has revealed that she wants to rebuild her relationship with her hubby.
Natasha, 29, who has been evicted from ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, said that she wanted nothing more to do with the Manchester United ace with whom she had an eight-year affair.
Glamour girl Natasha’s marriage was left in tatters after details of her affair with the Welsh footballer emerged last summer.
She said that she would never talk to the Premier League star ever again.
“I won’t speak to him ever again and we’ll never be friends after what’s happened,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“I don’t care if he didn’t like me being on the show – I’m not bothered what he thinks.
“I don’t even think about him anymore.”
“If he’d begged me not to go in the house I would have ignored him and done it anyway. His opinion doesn’t affect me at all. The important thing was I told everybody that mattered to me I was doing the show.”
Natasha, who spoke to Rhodri, 34, on the phone just hours after leaving Celebrity Big Brother, admitted to the affair in a handwritten note last June.
But seven months on she said she was desperate to work through their problems now Ryan was out of their lives for good.
“We’re both making a huge effort to build a friendship more than anything else. If it goes further, then that would be absolutely brilliant. We’ve got to work on the trust issue and the relationship between us. It’s going really well so far. A lot of people are surprised at how nice he’s been about me. Hopefully that’s a good indication for the future,” she said.
Devastated Rhodri told how he hoped to save his marriage to Natasha.
“I love Natasha, she is my wife, I want to try and salvage it if I can,” he said.
He also revealed he did not blame her for the affair.
“I just think she just got manipulated by Ryan at a young age,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption