Love cheat Ryan Giggs urged to apologise to brother by dad
London: Ryan Giggs’ cancer-hit dad of has appealed to his son to mend their broken family ripped apart by the footie star’s eight-year affair with his brother’s wife.
Danny Wilson has pleaded with the Manchester United ace to apologise to sibling Rhodri so that the three men can sit down together and talk.
Wilson who has not spoken to Giggs for 12 months told The Sun that Giggs has been spoilt, and he is surrounded by men who “have clearly given him bad advice.”
The dad said that his son needs to take responsibility for what he did to his brother and his brother’s family.
And in a direct message to the millionaire he urged Giggs to call his brother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'