Manchester United signs new sponsorship deal with Thai group
Washington: Premier League Champions Manchester United have announced a new sponsorship deal with Thai telecommunications group True Corporation, which further extends its list of sponsors.
According to CNN, around 70 million people across Thailand enthusiastically followed United`s matches in the first seven months of the last season, with the group`s managing director adding that the club would like to grow into the `world`s most recognized team`.
The report added that True Group would be the club`s official mobile partner and club broadcaster in Thailand, but said that United had not officially disclosed how much the new sponsorship deal was worth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader