Manchester United signs new sponsorship deal with Thai group
Washington: Premier League Champions Manchester United have announced a new sponsorship deal with Thai telecommunications group True Corporation, which further extends its list of sponsors.
According to CNN, around 70 million people across Thailand enthusiastically followed United`s matches in the first seven months of the last season, with the group`s managing director adding that the club would like to grow into the `world`s most recognized team`.
The report added that True Group would be the club`s official mobile partner and club broadcaster in Thailand, but said that United had not officially disclosed how much the new sponsorship deal was worth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'