Manchester United signs new sponsorship deal with Thai group
Washington: Premier League Champions Manchester United have announced a new sponsorship deal with Thai telecommunications group True Corporation, which further extends its list of sponsors.
According to CNN, around 70 million people across Thailand enthusiastically followed United`s matches in the first seven months of the last season, with the group`s managing director adding that the club would like to grow into the `world`s most recognized team`.
The report added that True Group would be the club`s official mobile partner and club broadcaster in Thailand, but said that United had not officially disclosed how much the new sponsorship deal was worth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video