Manchester United signs new sponsorship deal with Thai group
Washington: Premier League Champions Manchester United have announced a new sponsorship deal with Thai telecommunications group True Corporation, which further extends its list of sponsors.
According to CNN, around 70 million people across Thailand enthusiastically followed United`s matches in the first seven months of the last season, with the group`s managing director adding that the club would like to grow into the `world`s most recognized team`.
The report added that True Group would be the club`s official mobile partner and club broadcaster in Thailand, but said that United had not officially disclosed how much the new sponsorship deal was worth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday