Mario Balotelli fined for smoking in train toilet
London: Mario Balotelli was caught smoking in the toilet of an Italian train and faces a fine from his club AC Milan.
The 22-year-old was told off by the train guard who told the club`s chief executive Adriano Galliani: You need to pull his ears. He was smoking in the bathroom," Gazzetta dello Sport reported.
Smoking is banned on Italian trains.
"I want to say that we`re going to fine him," Galliani told the newspaper.
Nevertheless, Balotelli`s weekend`s misdemeanours paled in comparison to his antics at Manchester City which include arguments with manager Roberto Mancini and a bizarre incident where he set fire to his house after letting off fireworks in his bathroom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport