Mario Balotelli fined for smoking in train toilet
London: Mario Balotelli was caught smoking in the toilet of an Italian train and faces a fine from his club AC Milan.
The 22-year-old was told off by the train guard who told the club`s chief executive Adriano Galliani: You need to pull his ears. He was smoking in the bathroom," Gazzetta dello Sport reported.
Smoking is banned on Italian trains.
"I want to say that we`re going to fine him," Galliani told the newspaper.
Nevertheless, Balotelli`s weekend`s misdemeanours paled in comparison to his antics at Manchester City which include arguments with manager Roberto Mancini and a bizarre incident where he set fire to his house after letting off fireworks in his bathroom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack