Mario Balotelli fined for smoking in train toilet
London: Mario Balotelli was caught smoking in the toilet of an Italian train and faces a fine from his club AC Milan.
The 22-year-old was told off by the train guard who told the club`s chief executive Adriano Galliani: You need to pull his ears. He was smoking in the bathroom," Gazzetta dello Sport reported.
Smoking is banned on Italian trains.
"I want to say that we`re going to fine him," Galliani told the newspaper.
Nevertheless, Balotelli`s weekend`s misdemeanours paled in comparison to his antics at Manchester City which include arguments with manager Roberto Mancini and a bizarre incident where he set fire to his house after letting off fireworks in his bathroom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi