Mario Balotelli set to marry model girlfriend
Rome: Temperamental Italian striker Mario Balotelli ensured headlines of the positive sort today announcing on his Twitter account he is to marry his girlfriend the Belgian model Fanny Neguesha.
The 23-year-old AC Milan star -- who is in Brazil with his country`s World Cup squad -- also posted a photograph on his Instagram account showing the beach in Rio de Janeiro where he proposed to his sweetheart.
"She said yes... The most important yes in my life. That was the place of my question! I Love you and happy birthday too ! Je t`aime my WIFE," tweeted Balotelli both in Italian and English.
Neguesha, born in Belgium of an Italian father and a mother of Congolese-Rwandan-Egyptian extraction, posted on Instagram a photograph of the diamond engagement ring in the shape of a star that Balotelli gave her.
"Tonight, I said the most important yes of my Life. That was the best present for my birthday! I love you first and unique husband."
Neither the date nor the place where they will get married was revealed.
Balotelli`s next significant date is the opening group game with England in Manaus on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!