Mario Balotelli set to marry model girlfriend
Rome: Temperamental Italian striker Mario Balotelli ensured headlines of the positive sort today announcing on his Twitter account he is to marry his girlfriend the Belgian model Fanny Neguesha.
The 23-year-old AC Milan star -- who is in Brazil with his country`s World Cup squad -- also posted a photograph on his Instagram account showing the beach in Rio de Janeiro where he proposed to his sweetheart.
"She said yes... The most important yes in my life. That was the place of my question! I Love you and happy birthday too ! Je t`aime my WIFE," tweeted Balotelli both in Italian and English.
Neguesha, born in Belgium of an Italian father and a mother of Congolese-Rwandan-Egyptian extraction, posted on Instagram a photograph of the diamond engagement ring in the shape of a star that Balotelli gave her.
"Tonight, I said the most important yes of my Life. That was the best present for my birthday! I love you first and unique husband."
Neither the date nor the place where they will get married was revealed.
Balotelli`s next significant date is the opening group game with England in Manaus on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing