Marriage helped me cope with rage over my daughter’s death, says Mike Tyson
London: Mike Tyson has revealed that his marriage to Lakiha “Kiki” Spicer helped him to deal with the death of his daughter, Exodus.
The 46-year-old former boxing champion married Spicer just 12 days after his 4-year-old daughter died in 2009, when her neck got caught in a treadmill power cord at her mother’s home in a terrible accident.
“After Exodus’s death I knew I needed to do something positive and not sit there full of anger,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
“I married the woman of my dreams. She’s not dark like me. I want to die with her,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'