Marriage helped me cope with rage over my daughter’s death, says Mike Tyson
London: Mike Tyson has revealed that his marriage to Lakiha “Kiki” Spicer helped him to deal with the death of his daughter, Exodus.
The 46-year-old former boxing champion married Spicer just 12 days after his 4-year-old daughter died in 2009, when her neck got caught in a treadmill power cord at her mother’s home in a terrible accident.
“After Exodus’s death I knew I needed to do something positive and not sit there full of anger,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
“I married the woman of my dreams. She’s not dark like me. I want to die with her,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know