Martina Hingis reveals things she can`t live without
London: Martina Hingis has revealed that there are a few things that she just can`t live without.
The tennis pro said that she loves horses and she started riding when she was just 11-years-old, the Daily Express reported.
She said that when she was playing professional tennis, she would always go for a ride after a big match and escaping into the countryside on horseback was an antidote to all the noise and stress of competing.
The 33-year-old tennis player said that she loves detective character Columbo and she used to watch detective series with her mom when she was a kid and still loves watching them.
She added that tennis, cinema skiing are the three other favourite things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof