Martina Hingis reveals things she can`t live without
London: Martina Hingis has revealed that there are a few things that she just can`t live without.
The tennis pro said that she loves horses and she started riding when she was just 11-years-old, the Daily Express reported.
She said that when she was playing professional tennis, she would always go for a ride after a big match and escaping into the countryside on horseback was an antidote to all the noise and stress of competing.
The 33-year-old tennis player said that she loves detective character Columbo and she used to watch detective series with her mom when she was a kid and still loves watching them.
She added that tennis, cinema skiing are the three other favourite things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress