Martina Hingis reveals things she can`t live without
London: Martina Hingis has revealed that there are a few things that she just can`t live without.
The tennis pro said that she loves horses and she started riding when she was just 11-years-old, the Daily Express reported.
She said that when she was playing professional tennis, she would always go for a ride after a big match and escaping into the countryside on horseback was an antidote to all the noise and stress of competing.
The 33-year-old tennis player said that she loves detective character Columbo and she used to watch detective series with her mom when she was a kid and still loves watching them.
She added that tennis, cinema skiing are the three other favourite things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- AgustaWestland yet to return entire down payment made by India for VVIP choppers: Report
- This is how Priyanka Chopra spends her day off from 'Baywatch' sets! Check out in pics
- Heat wave in India: Useful tips and safety guidelines!
- Watch: Beautiful time-lapse video of a night flight from India to China!
- Kerala minister, Left candidate attacked with chair, stones during live TV debate