Martina Hingis reveals things she can`t live without
London: Martina Hingis has revealed that there are a few things that she just can`t live without.
The tennis pro said that she loves horses and she started riding when she was just 11-years-old, the Daily Express reported.
She said that when she was playing professional tennis, she would always go for a ride after a big match and escaping into the countryside on horseback was an antidote to all the noise and stress of competing.
The 33-year-old tennis player said that she loves detective character Columbo and she used to watch detective series with her mom when she was a kid and still loves watching them.
She added that tennis, cinema skiing are the three other favourite things.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed