McGrath weds in private ceremony: Reports
Sydney: Former Australia fast bowler Glenn McGrath has re-married in a private ceremony two years after the death of his first wife, Australian media reported.
The Seven Network said McGrath married 28-year-old Italian-American Sara Leonardi at their Sydney home in a ceremony that was closed even to former teammates.
The network said only close family, including McGrath`s parents, stepmother and two children James, 10, and Holly, eight were invited.
McGrath`s former teammate, leg-spinner Shane Warne, said in a Twitter post on Wednesday "is it true Glenn McGrath got married today? Wow”.
“Wish you all the best my friend." McGrath had said Leonardi, to whom he became engaged in July, "made him feel alive again" after the loss of his first wife, Jane, to breast cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani