McGrath’s charity poll to gauge public opinion on love life!
Glenn McGrath’s own breast cancer charity foundation has conducted a poll to find people’s general opinion on his engagement to Sara Leonardi.
The McGrath Foundation - set up by the former cricketer and his late wife to raise money for breast cancer care - is conducting a national poll to gauge public opinion on his new relation.
The Foundation has polled 1200 people, asking if it shows disrespect if the next Mrs McGrath-to-be accompanies the champion fast bowler to the Ashes, and whether the relationship had made them change their opinion of the foundation.
McGrath Foundation managing director Kylea Tink said the bulk of the survey’s questions related to awareness of its work.
“What we’re very conscious of doing is understanding where people are at and how they perceive us,” News.com.au quoted her as saying.
“Glenn is a very important part of the foundation and his commitment is unwavering. His life is moving on and we want to make sure people are comfortable,” Tink added.
However, McGrath’s manager Warren Craig supported the survey done by the foundation.
“They are not asking people to comment on his relationship, they are asking if it impacts on their view of the foundation. Glenn is the chairman of the foundation and intimately involved. He spends a lot of time working on the foundation, I’m sure he’s aware of the questions that have gone out,” he said.
McGrath and the 28-year-old Italian-American have recently appeared in a game console television ad with the cricketer and his two children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM