McIlroy celebrates Open title with Irish lingerie model gal-pal
London: Rory McIlroy recently raised eyebrows, when he decided to celebrate his Open win with lingerie model, Nadia Forde, at Hoylake, Merseyside.
The 25-year-old golf player, who split from his tennis ace fiance Caroline Wozniacki only around 2 months ago, was spotted with the Irish beauty, 24, who was clad in a leopard-print frock along with some friends, the Daily Star reported.
It looked like Forde was supposed to ride with McIlroy, but when she saw the approaching media, she jumped out from his car into one of the cabs.
The duo was first pictured together when they were departing from a victory bash at the Empire club in Liverpool.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?