McIlroy celebrates Open title with Irish lingerie model gal-pal
London: Rory McIlroy recently raised eyebrows, when he decided to celebrate his Open win with lingerie model, Nadia Forde, at Hoylake, Merseyside.
The 25-year-old golf player, who split from his tennis ace fiance Caroline Wozniacki only around 2 months ago, was spotted with the Irish beauty, 24, who was clad in a leopard-print frock along with some friends, the Daily Star reported.
It looked like Forde was supposed to ride with McIlroy, but when she saw the approaching media, she jumped out from his car into one of the cabs.
The duo was first pictured together when they were departing from a victory bash at the Empire club in Liverpool.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!