Meet the Texas barber who cuts WC themed hair
Washington: A barber from Texas can draw, cut and color one`s favorite FIFA star into their hair.
Rob Ferrel, who is also known as Rob the Original, told Fox News Latino that it was so uncommon for people to see something like this and he wanted people to see what was out there.
The 28-year-old Ferrel told ESPN that when Mexico were still in it, they got lots of requests for them and they were getting lots of requests for Neymar and Lionel Messi.
The process of making the portrait cuts starts with Ferrel working off a picture on his phone and then he uses a trimmer and straight razor to create the drawing, followed by non-toxic eyeliner and lip liner pencils to fill in the colors. He then uses hair spray to give the do another protective layer.
Ferrel added that the hair air portraits was a trend that was only growing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city