Meet the Texas barber who cuts WC themed hair
Washington: A barber from Texas can draw, cut and color one`s favorite FIFA star into their hair.
Rob Ferrel, who is also known as Rob the Original, told Fox News Latino that it was so uncommon for people to see something like this and he wanted people to see what was out there.
The 28-year-old Ferrel told ESPN that when Mexico were still in it, they got lots of requests for them and they were getting lots of requests for Neymar and Lionel Messi.
The process of making the portrait cuts starts with Ferrel working off a picture on his phone and then he uses a trimmer and straight razor to create the drawing, followed by non-toxic eyeliner and lip liner pencils to fill in the colors. He then uses hair spray to give the do another protective layer.
Ferrel added that the hair air portraits was a trend that was only growing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued