Meet the Texas barber who cuts WC themed hair
Washington: A barber from Texas can draw, cut and color one`s favorite FIFA star into their hair.
Rob Ferrel, who is also known as Rob the Original, told Fox News Latino that it was so uncommon for people to see something like this and he wanted people to see what was out there.
The 28-year-old Ferrel told ESPN that when Mexico were still in it, they got lots of requests for them and they were getting lots of requests for Neymar and Lionel Messi.
The process of making the portrait cuts starts with Ferrel working off a picture on his phone and then he uses a trimmer and straight razor to create the drawing, followed by non-toxic eyeliner and lip liner pencils to fill in the colors. He then uses hair spray to give the do another protective layer.
Ferrel added that the hair air portraits was a trend that was only growing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'