Meet the Texas barber who cuts WC themed hair
Washington: A barber from Texas can draw, cut and color one`s favorite FIFA star into their hair.
Rob Ferrel, who is also known as Rob the Original, told Fox News Latino that it was so uncommon for people to see something like this and he wanted people to see what was out there.
The 28-year-old Ferrel told ESPN that when Mexico were still in it, they got lots of requests for them and they were getting lots of requests for Neymar and Lionel Messi.
The process of making the portrait cuts starts with Ferrel working off a picture on his phone and then he uses a trimmer and straight razor to create the drawing, followed by non-toxic eyeliner and lip liner pencils to fill in the colors. He then uses hair spray to give the do another protective layer.
Ferrel added that the hair air portraits was a trend that was only growing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan