Mike Selvey expects England`s `trendy diet` to get published after Ashes
Sydney: Former England bowler Mike Selvey reportedly expects England`s 92 item recipe list for the current Ashes to make it on to the bookshelves after the series end.
According to a Newspaper, when the Test team`s dossier of dietary demands, which contained new-age culinary items, was leaked to the media before the series, Selvey found that he had in his pantry almost every trendy ingredient on the list like quinoa, Goji berries.
However, Selvey found that he was missing Agave syrup, the plant nectar from South America used to sweeten iced tea or pancakes.
The report mentioned that how well the recipe-book sells if it ever hit the shelves might depend on how Alastair Cook`s team fares on the field in the next six weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Sushma Swaraj lashes out at Nawaz Sharif, says Pakistan will never succeed in making Kashmir a 'terror hell'
- Rajnath begins Kashmir visit, curfew lifted in parts of Valley
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg trumps Lewis Hamilton in Hungaroring chaos
- Scientists produce rare wood bison calves through IVF
- Munich pulls together after shopping mall shooting