Mike Selvey expects England`s `trendy diet` to get published after Ashes
Sydney: Former England bowler Mike Selvey reportedly expects England`s 92 item recipe list for the current Ashes to make it on to the bookshelves after the series end.
According to a Newspaper, when the Test team`s dossier of dietary demands, which contained new-age culinary items, was leaked to the media before the series, Selvey found that he had in his pantry almost every trendy ingredient on the list like quinoa, Goji berries.
However, Selvey found that he was missing Agave syrup, the plant nectar from South America used to sweeten iced tea or pancakes.
The report mentioned that how well the recipe-book sells if it ever hit the shelves might depend on how Alastair Cook`s team fares on the field in the next six weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders