Mike Selvey expects England`s `trendy diet` to get published after Ashes
Sydney: Former England bowler Mike Selvey reportedly expects England`s 92 item recipe list for the current Ashes to make it on to the bookshelves after the series end.
According to a Newspaper, when the Test team`s dossier of dietary demands, which contained new-age culinary items, was leaked to the media before the series, Selvey found that he had in his pantry almost every trendy ingredient on the list like quinoa, Goji berries.
However, Selvey found that he was missing Agave syrup, the plant nectar from South America used to sweeten iced tea or pancakes.
The report mentioned that how well the recipe-book sells if it ever hit the shelves might depend on how Alastair Cook`s team fares on the field in the next six weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster