Mike Selvey expects England`s `trendy diet` to get published after Ashes
Sydney: Former England bowler Mike Selvey reportedly expects England`s 92 item recipe list for the current Ashes to make it on to the bookshelves after the series end.
According to a Newspaper, when the Test team`s dossier of dietary demands, which contained new-age culinary items, was leaked to the media before the series, Selvey found that he had in his pantry almost every trendy ingredient on the list like quinoa, Goji berries.
However, Selvey found that he was missing Agave syrup, the plant nectar from South America used to sweeten iced tea or pancakes.
The report mentioned that how well the recipe-book sells if it ever hit the shelves might depend on how Alastair Cook`s team fares on the field in the next six weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur