Mike Tyson didn’t want to repeat same mistakes as own dad
London: Mike Tyson is keen to become a good man and a good father to his six children, as he never knew his dad when he was growing up.
The former boxing champion’s dad left him and his sisters to be raised by their alcoholic mother in a small apartment in crime-ridden Brownsville, which is still one of the most violent suburbs of New York, the Sun reported.
Tyson and his wife of 3 years Lakiha “Kiki” Spicer are biological parents of son Morocco and daughter Milan.
He has 4 other kids from previous marriages and relationships.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Horror! In chilling reminder of Delhi gang-rape, woman in Kerala brutally raped, intestines pulled out
- Cong accuses PM Modi of doctoring birth details, education info; threatens to expose facts
- North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un bans all weddings, funerals ahead of party congress: Report
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch
- L&T Finance terminates over 500 employees citing poor performance