Mike Tyson now wants to dance and sing
Los Angeles: Retired boxer Mike Tyson, who made a cameo in "The Hangover" as himself, wants to branch out to musicals and try a new career in order to entertain his fans.
"I want to dance and sing. I want to do some dancing and singing musicals," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Tyson as saying.
Tyson, 46, used to refer to himself as "the baddest man on the planet", but says that`s no more the case.
"I don`t have the desire to be that guy any more. I was always the bad guy that wanted to be a good guy, but I didn`t know how to be a good guy. I was always so concentrating on being bad. I`m just so happy to become this guy, to be a responsible adult. For a guy like me this is very courageous," he said.
The former sportsman blew millions of dollars on alcohol and drugs over the years, but says boxing for him wasn`t about the money.
"I didn`t care about my business. I only cared about my glory. You can`t buy that... I was the best fighter in the world. Nobody could beat me with money in my prime, you had to be a better fighter and there wasn`t any," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva