Mike Tyson say’s he’d like to be a missionary
London: Mike Tyson has said that he is still in pursuit of his lifelong dream of becoming a missionary but things are harder now since he has a family.
The former boxing champion, who is touring the states as part of his monologue show ‘Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth - Live On Stage’, made the revelation in a rambling Q and A session with the audience at the Spirit Conference Centre in Slough.
“I’d still like to be a missionary — but it’s hard when you’ve got kids and stuff. Everything’s harder. And I’m Muslim. And vegan...” a daily quoted him as saying.
He also mentioned that he has been sober for a while now and still believes in the AA programme.
“Yes. I last had a drink over three years ago, and we all have fearsome moments."
“I can’t imagine ever doing cocaine again."
“But booze? I hope I don’t. I don’t go to AA no more, but I still believe in the programme,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!