Mike Tyson wants to star in `Downtown Abbey`
Washington: Mike Tyson has revealed that he wants a role in ` Downtown Abbey` as he really likes the show and is sure they would give him a part.
According to Shortlist magazine, the 47-year-old former professional boxer wants to take on more acting roles since his retirement from the sport, Contactmusic reported.
The former world heavyweight champion also found it tough reminiscing about the past for his new memoir, `Undisputed Truth`, and claimed that his childhood was harder than the "good days" that he spent in jail in the 90s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly