Mike Tyson wants to star in `Downtown Abbey`
Washington: Mike Tyson has revealed that he wants a role in ` Downtown Abbey` as he really likes the show and is sure they would give him a part.
According to Shortlist magazine, the 47-year-old former professional boxer wants to take on more acting roles since his retirement from the sport, Contactmusic reported.
The former world heavyweight champion also found it tough reminiscing about the past for his new memoir, `Undisputed Truth`, and claimed that his childhood was harder than the "good days" that he spent in jail in the 90s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail