Mike Tyson wants to star in `Downtown Abbey`
Washington: Mike Tyson has revealed that he wants a role in ` Downtown Abbey` as he really likes the show and is sure they would give him a part.
According to Shortlist magazine, the 47-year-old former professional boxer wants to take on more acting roles since his retirement from the sport, Contactmusic reported.
The former world heavyweight champion also found it tough reminiscing about the past for his new memoir, `Undisputed Truth`, and claimed that his childhood was harder than the "good days" that he spent in jail in the 90s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?