Mike Tyson wants to star in `Downtown Abbey`
Washington: Mike Tyson has revealed that he wants a role in ` Downtown Abbey` as he really likes the show and is sure they would give him a part.
According to Shortlist magazine, the 47-year-old former professional boxer wants to take on more acting roles since his retirement from the sport, Contactmusic reported.
The former world heavyweight champion also found it tough reminiscing about the past for his new memoir, `Undisputed Truth`, and claimed that his childhood was harder than the "good days" that he spent in jail in the 90s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?