Murray celebrates best friend`s win over cancer
London: Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray had another celebration after his best friend and former doubles partner Ross Hutchins revealed that he was winning his battle against cancer.
According to the Daily Express, Murray said that it was the best news he had heard in a long time, as Hutchins announced the breakthrough after he met with specialist Professor David Cunningham at London`s Royal Marsden Hospital.
Hutchins thanked every one of his supporters on Twitter and said that he could not have won the battle, if he did not have them by his side.
Murray received the good news on his first day back on court after enjoying a romantic break in the Bahamas with girlfriend Kim Sears, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?