Murray celebrates best friend`s win over cancer
London: Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray had another celebration after his best friend and former doubles partner Ross Hutchins revealed that he was winning his battle against cancer.
According to the Daily Express, Murray said that it was the best news he had heard in a long time, as Hutchins announced the breakthrough after he met with specialist Professor David Cunningham at London`s Royal Marsden Hospital.
Hutchins thanked every one of his supporters on Twitter and said that he could not have won the battle, if he did not have them by his side.
Murray received the good news on his first day back on court after enjoying a romantic break in the Bahamas with girlfriend Kim Sears, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town