Murray celebrates best friend`s win over cancer
London: Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray had another celebration after his best friend and former doubles partner Ross Hutchins revealed that he was winning his battle against cancer.
According to the Daily Express, Murray said that it was the best news he had heard in a long time, as Hutchins announced the breakthrough after he met with specialist Professor David Cunningham at London`s Royal Marsden Hospital.
Hutchins thanked every one of his supporters on Twitter and said that he could not have won the battle, if he did not have them by his side.
Murray received the good news on his first day back on court after enjoying a romantic break in the Bahamas with girlfriend Kim Sears, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog