Murray celebrates best friend`s win over cancer
London: Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray had another celebration after his best friend and former doubles partner Ross Hutchins revealed that he was winning his battle against cancer.
According to the Daily Express, Murray said that it was the best news he had heard in a long time, as Hutchins announced the breakthrough after he met with specialist Professor David Cunningham at London`s Royal Marsden Hospital.
Hutchins thanked every one of his supporters on Twitter and said that he could not have won the battle, if he did not have them by his side.
Murray received the good news on his first day back on court after enjoying a romantic break in the Bahamas with girlfriend Kim Sears, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi