Murray dismisses `wedding after Wimbledon` rumours on Twitter
London: British tennis star Andy Murray has dismissed rumours on Twitter that he would be getting married just after Wimbledon this year.
According to The Guardian, the Scot was responding to a question from a fellow tweeter asking him when he was going to get married to his long-time girlfriend Kim Sears.
To which, Murray jokingly replied that they would be getting married after Wimbledon as it `should be a great day` for the occasion.
However, Murray later tweeted to say that `three things that he would not be doing are he does not smoke `grass`, he would not be getting married yet and he does not want to kill Rafael Nadal`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Dombivli factory blast: Death toll rises to 11, company management booked
- Kazakhstan accuses protesters of trying to oust government
- Coalition warplanes pummel Islamic State in Syria bastion
- Pakistanis hit back as clerics say men can 'beat' wives
- BJP to fight UP polls on development plank, not Ram temple issue: Rajnath Singh