Natasha Giggs opens up on affair with brother-in-law Ryan on ‘Big Brother’
London: Natasha Giggs, spoke out about her much-publicised affair with her footballer brother-in-law, Ryan Giggs, in the ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ house.
Giggs, actor Michael Masden, dancer Andrew Stone and glamour model Nicola McLean were in the kitchen making bacon and eggs for breakfast for the housemates on their first morning in there, when she was asked to explain why she was in the house, the Daily Mail reported.
Masden asked Natasha why she was in the house, and asked her if she was a singer.
“No, I’m not a singer. Why am I here? It’s a bit embarrassing actually,” she replied.
Kirk then shouted out from the other side of the room: ‘We’ve all done embarrassing things!’
Nicola then walked over and asked, ‘What are we talking about?’ to which Natasha replied, ‘We’re going there’.
Natasha then appeared to take a deep breath and said that she had been dreading the moment.
“I’ve been dreading this moment. I had a really long affair with a footballer who then happened to be my brother-in-law,” she revealed.
Michael asked her, “How long was that?” to which Natasha replied, “Eight years”, and he said, “So what happened?”
“Basically, he also did something else - I have to be careful what I say - then the press got hold of it and said we’re doing it with or without you,” she replied.
When asked to clarify on her marital status, she said that she was still married to her estranged husband Rhodri Giggs, Ryan’s younger brother.
“I’m still married, but we’re not together but we’re getting on, we’re getting there, I think,” she said.
“It could be worse, what if it was the opposite, what if he was screwing your sister?” Masden enquired.
“But my sister wouldn’t do that,” Natasha said to which Michael replied, “How do you know?”
He then said, “It’s a very tangled web”, a sentiment that Natasha then echoed word for word.
Later on, while speaking with Nicola, she admitted that she had been very ‘naïve’.
“I’m not going to hide away from it, I can’t forever from what I did, the only thing I can say is sorry but there is only so many times you can say sorry before you think, “come on, let’s move on from this”,” she said.
But Natasha, who later took part in a game that saw her link herself to her well-publicised affair, said she was doing ok.
“I’m very happy in my personal life now,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH