Natasha Giggs says Ryan is terrified she’ll tell all about affair on Big Brother
London: Natasha Giggs, who entered the famous doors of ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ on its opening night to become a housemate, has revealed that her brother-in-law Ryan will be “terrified” if she’ll tell all about their affair on the show.
Despite not actually being famous in her own right, the 29-year-old walked through the doors on opening night alongside ‘The X Factor’ reject Frankie Cocozza, former ‘EastEnder’ Natalie Cassidy and Kirk Norcross from ‘TOWIE’.
Prior to signing up for the fly-on-the-wall series, the footballer’s sister-in-law was married to his brother Rhodri, until her eight-year affair was exposed.
“Ryan will be seething when he sees I’ve gone in the house. He’s terrified what else I could say,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling the Daily Star during a pre-series interview.
“I was one of two people who did the same thing. It’s hardly fair that his reputation has hardly been affected.
“Everyone sees me as some sort of football-hungry idiot. It would be nice if people saw me in a different light. I’m just a normal person,” she said.
The truth about her affair surfaced only after Ryan took out a super-injunction against his other fling with Imogen Thomas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- PM condoles death of Naga leader Isak Swu
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Three Naxals shot dead by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- Drug that helps addicts may benefit cancer patients too