Natasha Giggs says Ryan is terrified she’ll tell all about affair on Big Brother
London: Natasha Giggs, who entered the famous doors of ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ on its opening night to become a housemate, has revealed that her brother-in-law Ryan will be “terrified” if she’ll tell all about their affair on the show.
Despite not actually being famous in her own right, the 29-year-old walked through the doors on opening night alongside ‘The X Factor’ reject Frankie Cocozza, former ‘EastEnder’ Natalie Cassidy and Kirk Norcross from ‘TOWIE’.
Prior to signing up for the fly-on-the-wall series, the footballer’s sister-in-law was married to his brother Rhodri, until her eight-year affair was exposed.
“Ryan will be seething when he sees I’ve gone in the house. He’s terrified what else I could say,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling the Daily Star during a pre-series interview.
“I was one of two people who did the same thing. It’s hardly fair that his reputation has hardly been affected.
“Everyone sees me as some sort of football-hungry idiot. It would be nice if people saw me in a different light. I’m just a normal person,” she said.
The truth about her affair surfaced only after Ryan took out a super-injunction against his other fling with Imogen Thomas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh