Nicola McLean bonds with Natasha Giggs in Big Brother House
London: Despite their much-publicised Twitter row, Nicola McLean and Natasha Giggs have started getting along in the Big Brother house.
Footballer Tom Williams wife had earlier criticized Natasha on Twitter for having an affair with her brother-in-law Ryan Giggs.
But on Monday night, McLean spoke to her housemates about her new friend and said that she felt that Natasha was ‘misunderstood’.
The glamour model was in the living room with Andrew Stone and Natalie Cassidy when they started talking about whom they liked in the house, the Daily Mail reported.
“I love her, I really do. I’d call her misunderstood because I judged her really badly. But you know what, if we want to talk about her actions then I will judge her, sorry, I still will,” McLean said about Natasha.
“If we’re not bringing her into the equation, I’m still gonna judge the story and I don’t give a f*** what anyone says, I judge because I’m human,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead