Nicola McLean bonds with Natasha Giggs in Big Brother House
London: Despite their much-publicised Twitter row, Nicola McLean and Natasha Giggs have started getting along in the Big Brother house.
Footballer Tom Williams wife had earlier criticized Natasha on Twitter for having an affair with her brother-in-law Ryan Giggs.
But on Monday night, McLean spoke to her housemates about her new friend and said that she felt that Natasha was ‘misunderstood’.
The glamour model was in the living room with Andrew Stone and Natalie Cassidy when they started talking about whom they liked in the house, the Daily Mail reported.
“I love her, I really do. I’d call her misunderstood because I judged her really badly. But you know what, if we want to talk about her actions then I will judge her, sorry, I still will,” McLean said about Natasha.
“If we’re not bringing her into the equation, I’m still gonna judge the story and I don’t give a f*** what anyone says, I judge because I’m human,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III