Nicola McLean bonds with Natasha Giggs in Big Brother House
London: Despite their much-publicised Twitter row, Nicola McLean and Natasha Giggs have started getting along in the Big Brother house.
Footballer Tom Williams wife had earlier criticized Natasha on Twitter for having an affair with her brother-in-law Ryan Giggs.
But on Monday night, McLean spoke to her housemates about her new friend and said that she felt that Natasha was ‘misunderstood’.
The glamour model was in the living room with Andrew Stone and Natalie Cassidy when they started talking about whom they liked in the house, the Daily Mail reported.
“I love her, I really do. I’d call her misunderstood because I judged her really badly. But you know what, if we want to talk about her actions then I will judge her, sorry, I still will,” McLean said about Natasha.
“If we’re not bringing her into the equation, I’m still gonna judge the story and I don’t give a f*** what anyone says, I judge because I’m human,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy