Nicole back in McLaren paddock
Melbourne: Pop singer Nicole Scherzinger took her place in the Australian Grand Prix paddock Saturday after she rekindled her love affair with McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton earlier this year.
Nicole was seen cheering for her beau in the qualifying session, the first race of the season.
Hamilton took pole in Saturday`s qualifying session ahead of teammate Jenson Button while Romain Grosjean of team Lotus was the surprise package as he took third place.
Hamilton and Nicole broke up at the end of 2011 after a three-year on-off relationship because conflicting work commitments were reportedly keeping them apart.
However, Nicole was not the only international singer present in the McLaren garage. Rock star Lenny Kravitz was given a personal tour by Hamilton of his Formula One car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- Panama probe independent of Bachchan's presence at Modi bash: Union Law Minister
- PM Modi congratulates new Kerala CM
- Jharkhand Maoists torch 35 vehicles in 150 days; contractors panic
- Loyalty declaration on stamp paper a symbol of slavery: BJP
- Militants kill cop, snatch weapon from another in Kashmir