Nicole Scherzinger’s secret behind fab body revealed!
London: Lewis Hamilton’s girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger credits “SoulCycle” classes, for her enviable figure and laid-back personality.
The 34-year-old singer raved about the exercise trend, where spiritual messages are shouted at people while they workout by candlelight, and described the exercise as “spinning and therapy at exact same time.
“It’s a super cool spinning class that’s beyond spinning. It’s a club and it’s only candle-lit. It’s inspiring and empowering,”
“You need it because you are exhausted and pushing yourself to the limit physically. So mentally and spiritually you release as well, you push yourself so it feels good.
“They’re like: ‘be the warrior,’ ‘you can do it,’ ‘let go of your demons!’ ‘Rahhh!!!’” she said, while explaining how instructors shouted motivating mantras to participants as they pedalled.
SoulCycle was founded by Julie Rice and Elizabeth Cutler, who first launched their concept for an exercise class, that “frees your mind and works your body” in Big Apple.
It was so successful that they expanded it to LA and now are planning to open further studios, including one in London in 2013.
The pair have described their classes as “an intense full-body workout with a fun and energizing atmosphere.
“By keeping the lights low and riding by candlelight, SoulCycle creates a cardio sanctuary where riders can come to clear their heads,” they sai
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore