Nobody believes I`m romantic: Cristiano Ronaldo
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has bemoaned the fact that nobody ever believes him when he says that he is an old romantic when it comes to the ladies.
The Portugal international, who is currently dating Russian model Irina Shayk, has developed a reputation as something of a womaniser over the years, but he insists that nothing could be further from the truth.
Indeed, when asked during an interview with a Thai television station about what he cherishes most in women, he replied: "I always look at her heart. I think that is the most valuable attribute.
"I try to be romantic, but no one believes me!"
The 27-year-old Ronaldo also insisted that his son, who was born in 2010, is the most important thing in his life.
"He has the same hair as me, strong and curly," the attacker gushed. "I sleep and wake up with him: my son is always with me."
Ronaldo, who played a starring role in his country`s run to the semi-finals of Euro 2012, joined Madrid from Manchester United for a record €93.9 million in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Curfew in several areas of Kashmir ahead of planned march
- No ''tech traces'' of American University attack found: Pakistan to Afghanistan
- Intex unveils Cloud Tread smartphone for multi-taskers at Rs 4,999
- India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- Need to change laws, speed up processes to transform India: PM Narendra Modi