Nobody believes I`m romantic: Cristiano Ronaldo
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has bemoaned the fact that nobody ever believes him when he says that he is an old romantic when it comes to the ladies.
The Portugal international, who is currently dating Russian model Irina Shayk, has developed a reputation as something of a womaniser over the years, but he insists that nothing could be further from the truth.
Indeed, when asked during an interview with a Thai television station about what he cherishes most in women, he replied: "I always look at her heart. I think that is the most valuable attribute.
"I try to be romantic, but no one believes me!"
The 27-year-old Ronaldo also insisted that his son, who was born in 2010, is the most important thing in his life.
"He has the same hair as me, strong and curly," the attacker gushed. "I sleep and wake up with him: my son is always with me."
Ronaldo, who played a starring role in his country`s run to the semi-finals of Euro 2012, joined Madrid from Manchester United for a record €93.9 million in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security