Olivier Giroud reveals secret behind good looks- hairdryer!
London: Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud has revealed that the secret behind his good looks is his hairdryer.
The French striker, who is also a part-time model for many magazines, has featured highly in many polls for the best looking footballers and is admired for his looks as much as his goalscoring prowess.
According to Metro.co.uk, when one supporter quizzed him on why he is so handsome on Twitter, Giroud said that it is all because of his hairdryer and nothing more.
Despite playing four less games, Luis Suarez has scored more than double the amount of Premier League goals Olivier Giroud has so far and the Uruguayan attempts more shots per game, and crucially, almost 20 per cent more of his efforts are on target compared to the wayward Giroud, according to reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG