Olivier Giroud reveals secret behind good looks- hairdryer!
London: Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud has revealed that the secret behind his good looks is his hairdryer.
The French striker, who is also a part-time model for many magazines, has featured highly in many polls for the best looking footballers and is admired for his looks as much as his goalscoring prowess.
According to Metro.co.uk, when one supporter quizzed him on why he is so handsome on Twitter, Giroud said that it is all because of his hairdryer and nothing more.
Despite playing four less games, Luis Suarez has scored more than double the amount of Premier League goals Olivier Giroud has so far and the Uruguayan attempts more shots per game, and crucially, almost 20 per cent more of his efforts are on target compared to the wayward Giroud, according to reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16