Olivier Giroud reveals secret behind good looks- hairdryer!
London: Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud has revealed that the secret behind his good looks is his hairdryer.
The French striker, who is also a part-time model for many magazines, has featured highly in many polls for the best looking footballers and is admired for his looks as much as his goalscoring prowess.
According to Metro.co.uk, when one supporter quizzed him on why he is so handsome on Twitter, Giroud said that it is all because of his hairdryer and nothing more.
Despite playing four less games, Luis Suarez has scored more than double the amount of Premier League goals Olivier Giroud has so far and the Uruguayan attempts more shots per game, and crucially, almost 20 per cent more of his efforts are on target compared to the wayward Giroud, according to reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured