Olivier Giroud reveals secret behind good looks- hairdryer!
London: Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud has revealed that the secret behind his good looks is his hairdryer.
The French striker, who is also a part-time model for many magazines, has featured highly in many polls for the best looking footballers and is admired for his looks as much as his goalscoring prowess.
According to Metro.co.uk, when one supporter quizzed him on why he is so handsome on Twitter, Giroud said that it is all because of his hairdryer and nothing more.
Despite playing four less games, Luis Suarez has scored more than double the amount of Premier League goals Olivier Giroud has so far and the Uruguayan attempts more shots per game, and crucially, almost 20 per cent more of his efforts are on target compared to the wayward Giroud, according to reports.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference