Olympic cyclist Pendleton marries former training team partner Scott Gardner
London: Olympic cycling champ Victoria Pendleton has added a gold band to her gold medals after she married a former member of her training team, Scott Gardner, at a country manor house.
According to the Mirror, the dog-loving London 2012 star even shared the day with her pets as she and new husband Scott Gardner took their two Dobermans Stella and Jonty for a walk after the ceremony in their full wedding attire.
Pendleton posed for photos of the big day and expressed that seeing Scott at the top of the aisle was an image she would keep in her mind forever, the report said.
The cycling champ said that she was very lucky to have met her husband and if she had not done sport, their paths would have never crossed.
The pair tied the knot at Colshaw Hall in Cheshire, with former Strictly Come Dancing contestant Pendleton wearing a floor-length gown by British designer Suzanne Neville, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress