Pietersen is brand ambassador of Citizen Watches
New Delhi: Controversial English cricketer Kevin Pietersen has been roped in as Japanese Watch company Citizen`s brand ambassador.
Pietersen has been dropped from England`s Test and Twenty20 teams for sending mischievous messages about skipper Andrew Strauss and coach Andy Flower to South African cricketers.
He presently plays for England, Surrey and the Delhi Daredevils.
"We are delighted to have Kevin Pietersen as Citizen`s brand ambassador. Kevin Pietersen is one of the finest batsmen, his sophistication and style superbly personifies our brand," Katsusuke Tokura, MD, Citizen Watches India said.
Pietersen will also feature in Brand`s communication of the New Super Titanium watch collection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot