Pietersen is brand ambassador of Citizen Watches
New Delhi: Controversial English cricketer Kevin Pietersen has been roped in as Japanese Watch company Citizen`s brand ambassador.
Pietersen has been dropped from England`s Test and Twenty20 teams for sending mischievous messages about skipper Andrew Strauss and coach Andy Flower to South African cricketers.
He presently plays for England, Surrey and the Delhi Daredevils.
"We are delighted to have Kevin Pietersen as Citizen`s brand ambassador. Kevin Pietersen is one of the finest batsmen, his sophistication and style superbly personifies our brand," Katsusuke Tokura, MD, Citizen Watches India said.
Pietersen will also feature in Brand`s communication of the New Super Titanium watch collection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional