Pietersen is brand ambassador of Citizen Watches
New Delhi: Controversial English cricketer Kevin Pietersen has been roped in as Japanese Watch company Citizen`s brand ambassador.
Pietersen has been dropped from England`s Test and Twenty20 teams for sending mischievous messages about skipper Andrew Strauss and coach Andy Flower to South African cricketers.
He presently plays for England, Surrey and the Delhi Daredevils.
"We are delighted to have Kevin Pietersen as Citizen`s brand ambassador. Kevin Pietersen is one of the finest batsmen, his sophistication and style superbly personifies our brand," Katsusuke Tokura, MD, Citizen Watches India said.
Pietersen will also feature in Brand`s communication of the New Super Titanium watch collection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death