Pietersen`s car gets towed away in Chelsea
London: England batsman Kevin Pietersen`s car was towed away after his parking permit expired, leaving the player fuming as he called it `daylight robbery`.
According to The Daily Star, the batsman angrily tweeted `following the truck to the pound` after the incident.
The report said that the star had to pay a 240 pounds release fee after the 4x4 was seized from outside his house in Chelsea.
Pietersen was recently also involved in allegations that said England and Australian players were using silicon-tape coatings on bats to fool the Hot Spot technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur