Pietersen`s car gets towed away in Chelsea
London: England batsman Kevin Pietersen`s car was towed away after his parking permit expired, leaving the player fuming as he called it `daylight robbery`.
According to The Daily Star, the batsman angrily tweeted `following the truck to the pound` after the incident.
The report said that the star had to pay a 240 pounds release fee after the 4x4 was seized from outside his house in Chelsea.
Pietersen was recently also involved in allegations that said England and Australian players were using silicon-tape coatings on bats to fool the Hot Spot technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees