Pietersen`s car gets towed away in Chelsea
London: England batsman Kevin Pietersen`s car was towed away after his parking permit expired, leaving the player fuming as he called it `daylight robbery`.
According to The Daily Star, the batsman angrily tweeted `following the truck to the pound` after the incident.
The report said that the star had to pay a 240 pounds release fee after the 4x4 was seized from outside his house in Chelsea.
Pietersen was recently also involved in allegations that said England and Australian players were using silicon-tape coatings on bats to fool the Hot Spot technology.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- One killed, 30 wounded by explosions in southern Thailand – police
- Iraq summons its envoy to Portugal over teenager assault
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida